Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jiraiya's Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skull2d

Jiraiya's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Jiraiya's Guide   Jiraiya's Guide Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Jiraiya's Guide
Argh after the update it's not as awsome as before any more, but never the less it's still Jiraiya!
Jiraiya's Guide Ico2
Jiraiya's Guide Joroya
Role: Initiator/Stunner/Ganker

Skills
Jiraiya's Guide Risogan
Rasengan is Jiraiya's main nuke, It push and stun the enemy. But there's a trick to do it faster, once you hit the enemy with rasengan, You'll be doing skill animation which does not do anything, so quickly cancel the spell animation by moving or attacking even casting other spell work too.
Jiraiya's Guide Chumagan
Odama Rasegan being your second nuke skill, eventually it say that its AoE is 400 actually it is 450 due to the mechanism of Warcraft III.
Jiraiya's Guide Katonendan
This spell doesn't help out during the early game but during the mid/late game it can be a initiate skill to start the movement of clash, and it can turnout to be an awsome skill when used during the right timing and target.
Ultimate:
Jiraiya's Guide Seninimod
This spell is what make you an official badass, the increase in both MS and AS is good. And the spell set it come with is absolutely pwnage.
Subskill:
Jiraiya's Guide Senpo
This skill silences your enemy and slow them in a range and AoE(Sorry don't quite get the numbers), use it right the movement where the clash has started or use it to catch your prey.
Subskill:
Jiraiya's Guide Gamarinsho
This skill help you and your teammate to take out your enemy carry out of the game, use it during on enemy carry/stunner.

Skill build:
1. Rasengan
2. Cho-o-dama Rasengan
3. Rasengan
4. Cho-o-dama Rasengan
5. Cho-o-dama Rasengan
6. Senin Modo
7. Cho-o-dama Rasengan
8. Rasengan
9. Rasengan
10. Endan
11. Senin Modo
12. Endan
13. Endan
14. Endan
15. Rinji Shuuren
16. Senin Modo
21-25. Rinji Shuuren

You will be disadvantaged before level 6, but instead of spending points into Endan you should spend 'em in odama rasengan, since odama rasengan is also a ranged yet AoE'd skill and what more higher damage 225! Not to mention it's instant damage not some DpS
Items:
Jiraiya's Guide Heavenstone
^Joke, but get a heaven's stone in early game to fix your low ass mana pool. About what boot to use, i prefer getting Yondaime shoe, of cause it's for late game, although it's expensive it worth. Because it helps out doing your combo

Replay:
Although outdated but awsome.
Replay
I will try to make a newer replay soon.

Last edited by skull2d on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
straja44

Jiraiya's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya's Guide   Jiraiya's Guide Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 pm

thx for posting guide but jiraiya will be revamped in 3.6.0 Razz
Back to top Go down
skull2d

Jiraiya's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya's Guide   Jiraiya's Guide Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 am

straja44 wrote:
thx for posting guide but jiraiya will be revamped in 3.6.0 Razz
It's ok I'll redo the guide
Back to top Go down
straja44

Jiraiya's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya's Guide   Jiraiya's Guide Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 am

xD now you can redo the guide with new jiraiya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skull2d

Jiraiya's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya's Guide   Jiraiya's Guide Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Kthx, it will take sometimes thought
Back to top Go down
hangun
Admin

Jiraiya's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya's Guide   Jiraiya's Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:52 am

for jiraya i start with rasenga...endan...choodama...rasengan choodama...and ulti...i get on endan for haras at low lvl...and then max choodama...

as for items...i get hp/and healt regen and lifesteal....cuz jiraya got a lot of damage...so i make him a tank...so i can easly initate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jiraiya's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiraiya's Guide   Jiraiya's Guide Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jiraiya's Guide
Page 1 of 1