Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo! im second :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mudcake

Yo! im second :D Empty
PostSubject: Yo! im second :D   Yo! im second :D Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:50 am

yo, im mudcake / Aniki. (FYI i only use Aniki atm). I was born and raised in australia Very Happy

its a great map you got here, with a great variety of characters also. try to balance out some moves as well as make them a bit more useful (e.g. madars's blink, increase range / cooldown, maybe decrease mana cost.), and PLEASE, for the game's sake and popularity, change the item pictures to ones used in other AoS's such as Dota / NWU, ect. there arnt many people who like playing with items they have never seen before, even though the only difference is the picture hahah.

BTW, this is my first post from my laptop which i only bought yesterday Smile
Back to top Go down
z0rd

z0rd

PostSubject: Re: Yo! im second :D   Yo! im second :D Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

Welcome =)
Back to top Go down
straja44

PostSubject: Re: Yo! im second :D   Yo! im second :D Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:04 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo! im second :D   Yo! im second :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yo! im second :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Wars :: Forum :: Introduction-
Jump to: