Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madara's Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skull2d

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Madara's Guide

Madara's Guide Madarauchiha
Madara's Guide Madaraa
Role:Ganker/Carry

Madara's Guide Spacetimeninjutus
Use this jutsu when an enemy is attempting to cast skill on you. Quite some handy skill.

Madara's Guide Spacemigration
Space migration is another useful skill which takes your teleport scroll but comes with a huge price of mana.

Madara's Guide Timemigration
Time migration is your main and only nuke, although it's damage is quite high, it is also quite useful due to the 1.5 second disable, and you can set up a trap with your teammate, but it can also be an advantage for the enemy. And when you use it on last hitting creeps, the gold notification won't show up but in fact you gain the gold and exp it is just some bugs or mechanism error.

Ultimate:
Madara's Guide Izaniga
Izanagi your ultimate skill, it is quite some handy skill where you can avoid death and damage. there's a trick using this skill along with your second skill "Space Migration", while being unable to reach a clash, or to make a quick gang bang you can use this skill right after you teleport you strike without hesitation and use your ultimate right before 5 second, there you can regain your mana and a kill maybe?

Skill build:
1. Time migration
2. Space migration
3. Ninjutsu
4. Time migration
5. Time migration
6. Izanagi
7. Time migration
8. Space migration
9. Space migration
10. Space migration
11. Izanagi
12. Ninjutsu
13. Ninjutsu
14. Ninjutsu
15. Rinjii Shuuren
16. Izanagi
17-25. Rinji Shuuren

Max out time migration as soon as possible, it is your only nuke which help you killing your enemy and disabling. And max out space migration after that since that you only use ninjutsu when enemy is casting spell on you and dodge it.

Item builds:
Madara's Guide Madara

Madara's Guide Tready
Why get this boot, simply because the overall stat increase grant your wish for your mana lmao. And you got teleport skill.

Madara's Guide Cursedsealed
There's a trick using this item, before the clash start you rush in using cursed seal, then strike before reaching 5 seconds, once 5 second is over or you have taken a large amount of damage, then turn off cursed seal and use your ultimate. Your hp will return to fullest fu fu fu...

Madara's Guide Guysuit
What'cha need more to say? BASIC ITEM FOR ALL CARRY WAD MORE

Madara's Guide Imbasword
This little cutie can make your enemy kiss their ass goodbye, and the nuke it come with can finish off your running prey, the range is around 800-1000.

Optional:

Madara's Guide WARFAN-1
Madara's cute little warfan what more i need to say?

Madara's Guide Hakumask
Haku mask? What for don't you already have a mask? This are for Immortal purposes, once you have got it you can go around whipping people's kid.

After finishing these items, you can most likely get another guy suits or dps item such as Great Gaia Sword

Last edited by skull2d on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
hangun
Admin

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 am

what about madara warfan i get that and guy suit...and also u can get haku mask i think...for as and life steal...i usualy make as on madara.....like guy suit.. madara warfan.....
Back to top Go down
skull2d

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 am

Just because he is madara he don't have to use his warfan. Actually, warfan is a very good item, but it just doesn't suit him, the increase in attack speed and everything else, but it is more likely for supporter hero. And life steal is good as well, but there his skill set overtake the need of life steal. You can get Warfan if there's another carry in your team, you can just be the second dps-er. Oh and why don't you review my other guides, i like your opinion it's quite useful.

Last edited by skull2d on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hangun
Admin

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 am

well...warfan got also mana regen...that madara needs...and i always start with akatsuki ring...so for early game on madara u can make....shinobi treads...that agility thing with 500 one or two of them....them u can make haku mask...and then farm for high items...like guy suit and warfan...
Back to top Go down
skull2d

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:24 am

I might add haku mask tomorrow since i'm short of time today, thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Omegakeyblade

Omegakeyblade

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: about madara   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:02 am

i don't think that madara is carry since none of his affect his basic attacks. usually carries have damage increase or attack speed or criticals.
Back to top Go down
skull2d

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 am

What make you think that? His skill set is very fine for a carry. And what's more he's not a nuke nor a supporter hero, since he got only a nuke, and no supporting skill.
Back to top Go down
Omegakeyblade

Omegakeyblade

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: physical damage   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

i know but he does not have any abilities that enchance his physical attacks on his own , just the items you added. Items can transform a support hero like itachi in carry. and he is a carry not as good 4th hokage in battle. sure on 1v1 you buy items depending on situation but in a team fight he will do not as well as other carrys. overall great guide but i think he is a roamer like balanar in dota(my best hero) except for skills of course. you roam in the map and feed on easy targets to gain gold and blah blah. so i think he is acctually ganger/ semi carry.
Back to top Go down
skull2d

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:44 am

Hmm you're right, he can be a ganker, but either carry or semi carry doesn't matter still carry thought. But of cause he can carry hard for late game as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madara's Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madara's Guide   Madara's Guide Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Madara's Guide
Page 1 of 1